VMware hosted products are prone to multiple remote vulnerabilities:
– Multiple denial-of-service vulnerabilities
– A privilege-escalation vulnerability
– Multiple heap-based buffer-overflow vulnerabilities
– An unauthorized-access vulnerability
– An information-disclosure vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these issues to crash the affected applications, execute arbitrary code, compromise the affected applications, gain unauthorized access, and obtain sensitive information. Other attacks are also possible.
REFERENCIA DE LA VULNERABILIDAD