Multiple Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers are prone to these remote vulnerabilities:
– Multiple denial-of-service vulnerabilities
– A remote privilege-escalation vulnerability
Remote attackers can exploit these issues to gain administrative rights on an affected device or crash the device, denying service to legitimate users.
The following devices are affected:
- Cisco 4400 Series Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series/7600 Series Wireless Services Module (WiSM)
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Integrated Wireless LAN Controllers